Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Halloween in a box ~


   

A few years ago when I made this wooden box I never anticipated that it would be so useful. Every holiday I find new and inventive ways to fill it with various objects to add  to the seasonal decor. Here it is in the kitchen as part of my Halloween/Thanksgiving decorations.
I call it my "Halloween in a box".

And next month as a bonus,


 I can easily add a ceramic turkey, lift it up, put it in the car, and transport it over to my daughter's house to use as the centerpiece for our Thanksgiving dinner. 



Happy Halloween

Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. I love the header picture. You know how to do it. Love the decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, Adrienne. Perfect for all occasions..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love to see your home and get inspired. Everything is always lovely.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post and you would like to see more please sign up to be a follower.