Saturday, December 22, 2018

One last little tree ~


The other morning I was standing at my kitchen sink looking out the window to the deck outside. It came to me how much time I spent here and thought how much a little Christmas tree would add to my viewing pleasure.



All of my decorations have been up for weeks...but...I did have one little tree left languishing in the barn. A little Charlie Brown tree that would be perfect!


I brought it up to the house and rummaged around until I found a few things suitable to be outside: some red glass ornaments and a wicker garland, plus one little bird and a red watering can.


Voila!

 A little sparsely decorated but still charming and has made cleaning up the dishes so much more pleasurable.


~  Merry Christmas ~ 

4 comments:

  1. Très joli!!!!!
    Joyeux Noël Adrienne!!!

    ★ ˛
    ★ *. .
    ★ *. •
    ° * * ★
    *
    *

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very merry Christmas to you! Thank you for providing so many lovely posts over the last years. The beauty of your home is always wonderful to see and so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post and you would like to see more please sign up to be a follower.