Sunday, October 24, 2010

Which Witch is Which

A few years ago my daughter Heather and I each bought this adorable witch at Costco. She is so cute that I always look forward to Halloween so I can bring her out. This year we thought it might be fun to link up and show you two different interpretations of how we used her in our Halloween decorations. Personally, I like what Heather did the best, but I must admit I am a little partial...she is so creative; I don't know where she gets it from...hummm?

So here is my version: "Witch in the Pumpkin Patch" - I think that every little witch deserves some crystal.




And now you need to hurry over to: http://loveandlifeatleadora.blogspot.com/ and see Which Witch is Which. Incidentally, we both love comments.




This post was linked to: http://www.theshabbychiccottage.net/


15 comments:

  1. This was a great idea of yours! Your witch looks so cute. She is more of an elegant witch, since she is surrounded by beautiful crystals and pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little glitz never hurt anything! She's quite the glam dame over at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You can't go wrong with a little bit of crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet setting - and yes, every little witch needs a bit of glitz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! This is so cute. It looks wonderful - perfect for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a cutie surrounded by all that sparkle!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOw totally cute that is! THanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just on your daughter's site. My mom and I love to shop together and decorate together too!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting onmy site. Be sure to link up for Happy Hour Wednesday. I'm having a CSN giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a cute witch! hope you are having a great week..verbena cottage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your witch is just the cutest. Love your vignette. So fun. Thanks for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow.ur witch is so.......................cute.Thank u for stopping me by ur lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to say - you have the "glam witch" as everyone has mentioned. Did you add the birds on the right hand side of your blog? I don't think I've ever noticed them...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Adrienne,
    I was just over at your daughter's and just had to come over to meet you and see what you had done with your cute little witch. I must say, like mother, like daughter...you are both very creative. Both your displays are just adorable. Love them both. Hope you have a wonderful day...It was very nice to meet you.

    Hugs and Smiles,
    ♥Ana~A Petite Cottage

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post and you would like to see more please sign up to be a follower.