Saturday, January 31, 2015

Good thoughts ~

I wonder what she's thinking...


...probably about birds, bugs and other very important cat things.

And what am I thinking about...

ROSES!

Sundial parterre in rear garden

It's that time of year again. I feel somewhat restrained because of the drought but with all of the other changes I have made in the garden this past year to cut down on water I think I can reward myself by planting a few new roses.

So I am compiling my list which will mostly consist of old rose varieties, in particular Climbing Pinkie, which I love and maybe one or two new David Austin roses.

Meanwhile there is lots of garden clean-up to do!

Have a wonderful day.


3 comments:

  1. I think she's thinking "how do I get out there?" lol At least that's what MY cats would be thinking!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kitty id thinking about how she can escape. I have been mulling around some new roses also, as I have lost a couple due to old age. But I may be moving in a year so I don't think I will invest as the new owners may not want the responsibility of taking care of roses. Mine are blooming in the front yard and are so pretty. Guess I should do a post. Happy hunting for your new roses.\
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful picture of Miss Twiggley. I have been reading that rain is on it's way to CA. Hopefully, your beautiful gardens will be enjoying a nice soaking this week.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post and you would like to see more please sign up to be a follower.