Sunday, December 1, 2013

Un petit-déjeuner d'inspiration ~

This morning while eating breakfast and planning my day I was leafing through last years Christmas issue of Jeanne d' Arc and found a very pretty way to put together a Christmas cloche for the kitchen island ~ and the best part, I had everything to do it with!
 
I brought this cloche in from the garden, washed it off, and added some apples, the silver trays my brother gave me last week were already sitting on the island, I think they add a touch of elegance.
 
 
 
 
A fast and easy way to add holiday cheer to the kitchen...and I didn't use one bit of glitter... not that I won't later.
 
~ Joyeux Noël ~
 

10 comments:

  1. Great idea! Lovely with the silver trays! Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silver trays add the perfect touch. So very romantic! Holiday cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea and it looks wonderful. Can hardly wait to see all your lovely Christmas Decorations. Have a super week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glass sparkles, and the colours glow. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and elegant! Happy December! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect touch! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and effective - just the way I like it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love how simple things can look festive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. It contains true information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more!

    Wishes From
    Search Engine Marketing Singapore

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post and you would like to see more please sign up to be a follower.