Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I missed you ~

Most people think that only dogs miss their owners when they are away, but in my experience cats do too, they just express it is a different way...otherwise no barking, jumping, or tail wagging upon return.

And although Miss Twiggley had wonderful caregivers while I was away I could tell she was delighted when I walked in the door. She has hardly left my side since I came back from my trip.

She sleeps at the foot of my bed and my first night back she kept getting up and lying next to me, purring. It was as if she was trying to say, "Please don't go away again I missed you!"



Well Miss Twiggley, although I had a very good time, I missed you too!


7 comments:

  1. Too cute, Adrienne. When we come back from someplace, our silly girl hides and doesn't come out for a couple of days. Her way of punishment, I guess..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our cats definitely miss us when we are gone on the weekends to our cottage. They follow us around, getting under our feet as soon as we return. Miss Twiggley is just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Miss Twiggley missed you! She is so pretty. Growing up I always had a cat and a dog but I can't have cats anymore because my hubby is allergic! I can just imagine her popping up and purring so sweetly.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!!!! The Princess Posie always jumps on my shoulder when we come in and proceeds to wash my entire face if I don't duck! It's comical what all they do to express their feelings!!
    I'm glad you are back too!
    Blessings,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. They give the best welcomes, don't they?
    Well, we missed you too - glad to see you back here and hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Twiggley is super glad that you came back!!! Our kitties and doggy do the "happy dance" and then they give us the "hurt look" afterwards. We feel so guilty leaving them behind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pets are always so happy to see us when we come home. She is a beautiful cat and I am sure she really missed you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post and you would like to see more please sign up to be a follower.