Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Birthday Girl ~

It is Miss Twiggley's birthday, hard to believe but she is already a year old. I thought I would share the year in photos with you.
 
Here she is at three months old, the day I brought her home ~ how could anything be so adorable...
 
 


...taking a little snooze on a kitchen chair, still a tiny kitten


 
having a bit of teenage fun investigating...



...almost fully grown enjoying the sun in the entry hall window

 
A big girl now...I love how her nose is half black and half pink, she really does have remarable patterning.
 

 
In all of her glory ~ such a beauty!
 

 
I can't tell you how much fun, enjoyment and companionship Miss Twiggley has brought to me. I searched for over two years before I found her and it was well worth the wait.
 
Thank you once again Tracy for breeding such wonderful feline friends.
 
Meow

14 comments:

  1. She is so so so so cute! Especially when she was itty bitty, I mean I completely understand how you could have never
    let her go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrienne, Miss Twiggley is the most beautiful cat I have ever seen. Happy birthday, to that precious kitty!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY that's a coincidence as it's Chester's birthday too!
    Isn't she the most adorable little bundle?
    It's quite amazing how fast kittens grow up and they are such good company...
    Happy Birthday Miss Twiggly from Chester, Pepper and The Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Twiggly is sooo adorable! I love how she's so fluffy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adrienne: She is a true beauty. Her coloring is magnificent and what a sweet little nose. I can just imagine how much fun she is and I love her name..Happy Thursday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Happy Birthday to Miss Twiggley! What an adorable little fluff ball! Your header roses are astonishing, Adrienne! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to my very favorite cat! She is such a beauty with a wonderful spunky personality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Twiggley is so beautiful. I can't believe it's been a year already. We love our two cats dearly. They are wonderful companions and for the most part, very patient with all our "love".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe a year has already passed. She's so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. une bannière pleine de Roses
    et un chat plein de charme
    j' adore les chats
    la mienne est tigrée (12 ans ) elle s' appelle LOLA
    bon anniversaire à Twiggley , un gâteau aux sardines fera l' affaire
    toute ma tendresse
    edith (iris)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Miss Twiggley! She's absolutely precious Adrienne! Give her a kiss on her nose from me! ♥♥♥ ~ Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miss Twiggley is certainly a Natural in front of the Camera... Happy Birthday to her!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  13. She has grown up to be a beauty. Happy Birthday Miss Twiggley!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post and you would like to see more please sign up to be a follower.